We can include Fruits and vegetables in everyone’s meals and snacks for a healthy, well-balanced diet.
Vegetables and fruit are a handy snack food and are easily carried.
- Keep snack-size fruit and vegetable portions easily accessible in your fridge.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your favourite family recipes.
- Use the colour and texture of a variety of fruit and vegetables to add interest to your meals.
- Keep fresh fruit on the bench or table.
- Think up new ways to serve fruits and vegetables.
- We can easily make fruit and vegetable salads
- vegetable or meat-and-vegetable stir-fries
- raw fruit and vegetables
- Prepare fruits and vegetable soups